Wind turbine mechanicApply
As a wind turbine mechanic or windmill mechanic you work on really cool projects in beautiful, sometimes challenging locations. You're not afraid of heights! As a wind turbine mechanic you are responsible for assembling, maintaining, disassembling and fixing wind turbine faults..
At Oranjegroep we are at the forefront of sustainability and our department 'Oranje New Energy' also exudes this. We are therefore looking for a wind turbine mechanic or windmill mechanic who has an affinity with sustainability.
- A competitive salary, depending on your work experience
- Good primary and secondary conditions
- Opportunities to obtain (relevant) certificates
- Long-term projects at leading locations and at top companies in The Netherlands and Belgium
- We offer good accommodations (one person a room)
- Carrying out inspections of wind turbines
- Performing preventive maintenance
- Assembling and disassembling wind turbines
- Component revision
- Detecting and remedying faults
What is expected of you?
- You have a passion for technology
- Completed relevant MBO training in electrical engineering or mechanical engineering
- In possession of VCA (basic or full) or willing to obtain it via Oranjegroep
- Affinity with sustainability
CAN’T FIND THE JOB YOU Are looking for?
Would you like to work in construction and engineering, but you can’t find the right job for you amongst the ones we offer? Leave us your contact details and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.