Charging station mechanicApply
As an electrician EV or charging station mechanic, you will go out and place the new charging points for electric vehicles. At Oranjegroep we are at the forefront of sustainability and our department 'Oranje New Energy' also exudes this. We are therefore looking for an electrician EV or charging station mechanic who has an affinity with sustainability.
- A competitive salary, depending on your work experience
- Good primary and secondary conditions
- Opportunities to obtain (relevant) certificates
- Long-term projects at leading locations and at top companies in The Netherlands and Belgium
- We offer good accommodations (one person a room)
- Run electrical installations
- Install charging stations
- Evt. expand additional group in meter cabinet
- Connecting earth leak switch and linking smart charging point
- Laying of the cabling
What is expected of you?
- Completed relevant MBO electrical engineering training
- In possession of VCA (basic or full) or willing to obtain this via Oranjegroep
- Affinity with sustainability
- Driver's license B is really a plus
CAN’T FIND THE JOB YOU Are looking for?
Would you like to work in construction and engineering, but you can’t find the right job for you amongst the ones we offer? Leave us your contact details and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.