As a bricklayer’s labourer you carry out work independently or in teams in the construction and maintenance of streets, sewers and roads. You help the road workers in their work as much as possible, for example by sanding sand and laying stones ready. The sitter indicates the tools and takes care of their maintenance. You are able to work with different tools.
In short, a very varied job where you can work hard in the open air and fly by for days.
- Fun, challenging projects throughout the Netherlands
- Competitive salary
- Preparatory work
- Supply of sand or stones, for example
- Works in accordance with working procedures and safety regulations
What is expected of you?
- In possession of VCA (basic or full)
- Can work independently as well as in a team
CAN’T FIND THE JOB YOU Are looking for?
Would you like to work in construction and engineering, but you can’t find the right job for you amongst the ones we offer? Leave us your contact details and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.