As a road worker, you carry out work independently or in teams on the construction and maintenance of streets, sewers and roads. You will have to deal with well dewatering, foundations and house connections. You are able to work with different tools.
We are looking for professionals who are willing to work hard and travel. This is due to the potential deployability throughout the country. You are a team player and you can easily switch between different work locations and clients. You are the type: "roll up your sleeves and get to work".
What we offer you
- An attractive salary that matches your work experience
- Free professional workwear and PPE
- Education and career opportunities
- Possible housing and transportation (if necessary)
What will you do
- Staking out heights and preparing the track
- Flattering, cutting and sawing (both manual and machine)
- Laying and removing pavements
- Lasering and measuring roads
- Vibrating pavement
- Masonry of wells and setting of chambers and tires
What is expected of you
- In possession of VCA (basic or full)
- Demonstrable work experience in a similar position
- Can work independently as well as in a team
CAN’T FIND THE JOB YOU Are looking for?
Would you like to work in construction and engineering, but you can’t find the right job for you amongst the ones we offer? Leave us your contact details and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.