First engineer scaffolding
The 1st engineer scaffolding independently assembles and disassembles simple and complex scaffolding. In addition, you organize the daily work of colleagues, you are a real team player. He works accurately and has specific knowledge of different types of scaffolding, structures and materials.
- A competitive salary, depending on your work experience
- Good primary and secondary conditions
- Opportunities to obtain (relevant) certificates
- Long-term projects at leading locations and at top companies in The Netherlands and Belgium
- We offer good accommodations (one person a room)
- Prepares assembly work
- Places material at work and sets foundation
- Assembles and disassembles scaffolding or support structures
- Repairs imperfections
- Tidies up the workplace
What is expected of you?
- Demonstrable experience, sense of responsibility, discipline and safety awareness
- Certificate 1st engineer scaffolding (formerly Scaffolder B) - DNV-GL
- In possession of a valid VCA-VOL
- You can read drawings and have constructive insight
- Be able to communicate in English
CAN’T FIND THE JOB YOU Are looking for?
Would you like to work in construction and engineering, but you can’t find the right job for you amongst the ones we offer? Leave us your contact details and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.