07-002-2030B 17530 times Antwerpen
As an assistant scaffolder, you are responsible for lugging, reporting and clearing scaffolding material. You ensure that colleagues can assemble and disassemble the scaffolding. As a team you are jointly responsible for assembling and disassembling scaffolding and everyone's safety.
- A competitive salary, depending on your work experience
- Good primary and secondary conditions
- Opportunities to obtain (relevant) certificates
- Long-term projects at leading locations and at top companies in The Netherlands and Belgium
- We offer good accommodations (one person a room)
- Supporting the work of the scaffolders
- Carrying, declaring and clearing scaffolding material
- Reports imperfections
- Tidies up the workplace
What is expected of you?
- Demonstrable experience, sense of responsibility, discipline and safety awareness
- DNV-GL certificate of professional competence Auxiliary technician Scaffolding
- In possession of a VCA-B
- Can communicate in English
- No fear of heights!
You can contact:
CAN’T FIND THE JOB YOU Are looking for?
Would you like to work in construction and engineering, but you can’t find the right job for you amongst the ones we offer? Leave us your contact details and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.