For projects in the region of Geleen, Maastricht, Sittard and Heerlen, we are looking for scaffolders.
The scaffolder assembles and disassembles simple and complex scaffolds in cooperation with the 1st scaffolder. You are a real team player. As a scaffolder you work accurately and have specific knowledge of different types of scaffolding, constructions and materials.
- A competitive salary, depending on your work experience
- Good primary and secondary conditions
- Opportunities to obtain (relevant) certificates
- Long-term projects at leading locations and at top companies in The Netherlands and Belgium
- We offer good accommodations (one person a room)
- Supporting the activities of the 1st mechanic and/or foreman
- Assist in the assembly and disassembly of scaffolds and/or support structures
- Reports imperfections
- Tidies up the workplace
What is expected of you?
- Demonstrable experience, sense of responsibility, discipline and safety awareness
- A valid scaffold certificate (DNV-GL, formerly scaffolder A)
- In possession of a valid VCA-B or VCA-VOL
- Be able to communicate in English
CAN’T FIND THE JOB YOU Are looking for?
Would you like to work in construction and engineering, but you can’t find the right job for you amongst the ones we offer? Leave us your contact details and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.