As a Flange Mechanic, you are responsible for assembling and disassembling flange connections in accordance with the set requirements. You must have knowledge of all kinds of fittings such as pipe sections, valves and valve seals.
An attractive salary that matches your work experience
Free professional workwear and PPE
Education and career opportunities
Possible housing and transportation (if necessary)
- Tinkering with temporary installations such as piping, pumps, valves, hoses, heat exchangers, boilers, compressors, circulation and storage tanks
- Assembling and disassembling of fittings in order to make a temporary connection to our customer's installation
- Working safely, including the safety of others
What is expected of you?
- Working on flange connections certificate according to protocol (expired certificate does not have to be a problem),
- Demonstrable and relevant working experience,
- VCA-B or VCA-VOL
CAN’T FIND THE JOB YOU Are looking for?
Would you like to work in construction and engineering, but you can’t find the right job for you amongst the ones we offer? Leave us your contact details and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.