As a construction painter you carry out various activities on concrete and steel structures, such as removing rust, structures, degreasing structures and painting.
- VCA Basic or FULL or prepared to get this via Oranjegroep
- Demonstrable, relevant work experience as a carpenter
- Proficiency in the Dutch and preferably also English language
- Read the blueprint and measure
- We can provide housing and transportation
- Cleaning, remove rust, sanding, chipping, grit clearing, painting with brush / roller of piping, tanks and steel structures
- Works in accordance with working procedures and safety regulations
- Correct use of PPE
What is expected of you?
- In possession of VCA (basic or full)
- Knowledge of relevant pre-treatment and paint techniques (2-component paint)
- Demonstrable (relevant) work experience
- No fear of heights!
Anneloes 't Hart
CAN’T FIND THE JOB YOU Are looking for?
Would you like to work in construction and engineering, but you can’t find the right job for you amongst the ones we offer? Leave us your contact details and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.