Oranjegroep has several projects near Antwerpen and we are looking for Industrial sprayers, but also Industrial painters and blasters.
As an industrial sprayer in the metal preservation industry, you are responsible for spraying pipes, tanks and structures. You perform your work in accordance with the working procedures and safety regulations. This means, among other things, that you use the right personal protective equipment. Ensuring a clean and safe workplace is also part of this. The correct layer thickness is very important in the execution of your work.
- A competitive salary, depending on your work experience
- Good primary and secondary conditions
- Opportunities to obtain (relevant) certificates
- Long-term projects at leading locations and at top companies in The Netherlands and Belgium
- Preparatory work before spraying
- Spraying industrial constructions
- Works in accordance with working procedures and safety regulations
- Correct use of PPE
What is expected of you?
- In possession of VCA (basic or full)
- Knowledge of relevant pre-treatment and paint techniques (2-component paint)
- Demonstrable (relevant) work experience (experience in the (Petro-) chemical and tank / transshipment industry and shipyards)
- No fear of heights!
Anneloes 't Hart
CAN’T FIND THE JOB YOU Are looking for?
Would you like to work in construction and engineering, but you can’t find the right job for you amongst the ones we offer? Leave us your contact details and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.