As a construction painter you carry out various activities on concrete and steel structures, such as removing rust, structures, degreasing structures and painting.
- A competitive salary, depending on your work experience
- Good primary and secondary conditions
- Opportunities to obtain (relevant) certificates
- Long-term projects at leading locations and at top companies in The Netherlands and Belgium
- We offer good accommodations (one person a room)
- Cleaning, remove rust, sanding, chipping, grit clearing, painting with brush / roller of piping, tanks and steel structures
- Works in accordance with working procedures and safety regulations
- Correct use of PPE
What is expected of you?
- In possession of VCA (basic or full)
- Knowledge of relevant pre-treatment and paint techniques (2-component paint)
- Demonstrable (relevant) work experience
- No fear of heights!
Anneloes 't Hart
CAN’T FIND THE JOB YOU Are looking for?
Would you like to work in construction and engineering, but you can’t find the right job for you amongst the ones we offer? Leave us your contact details and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.