Sheet metal specialist
As insulation fitter (sheet metal specialist) you will apply, remove isolation, sheet metal. The work mainly takes place in petrochemical plants, outside and occasionally at height. Safety is paramount and you are not afraid of heights.
We can provide housing and transportation.
- Long-term projects throughout the Netherlands and Belgium
- Fulltime job
- Competitive salary
- Weekly (accurate) payment
- Housing and transportation (optional)
- Works accurately and according procedures
- Pays attention to safety
- Handles materials in an environmentally conscious and efficient manner
What is expected of you?
- In possession of VCA (basis of vol)
- Knowledge of different insulation materials
- Experience with applying new sheeting
- Demonstrable (relevant) work experience
- English, Dutch or German speaking and basic writing (for safety instructions)
CAN’T FIND THE JOB YOU Are looking for?
Would you like to work in construction and engineering, but you can’t find the right job for you amongst the ones we offer? Leave us your contact details and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.