The TIG welder is engaged in assembling and welding various parts into one product, whereby you work through the TIG welding process. You put the product together according to the wishes of the customer and then ensure that the product meets the quality and safety requirements. The TIG welder keeps an eye on the quality of the product by thoroughly checking the required materials and setting the welding equipment properly.
- Fun, challenging projects throughout the Netherlands
- Competitive salary
- We can provide housing
- Transportation can provided, if necessary
- Making connections by means of TIG welding, based on drawings and / or work instructions
- Determining the material to be used and welding tools and cleaning the material to be joined
- Maintenance of the tools and other equipment
- Manufacture of molds
What is expected of you?
- Welding certificate or certificates (expired certificate should not be a problem)
- Demonstrable (relevant) work experience
- VCA is an advantage
CAN’T FIND THE JOB YOU Are looking for?
Would you like to work in construction and engineering, but you can’t find the right job for you amongst the ones we offer? Leave us your contact details and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.