MIG MAG welderApply
As a MIG MAG welder you are an important link in the creation of various end products, such as parts of machines, ships or trucks. One of the key words of this position as a Mig MAG welder is responsibility: your welding determines whether a machine continues to run and a vehicle continues to work.
- Good secondary conditions
- Salary in consultation
- Possibility of permanent contract
- If necessary, we can provide accommodation and/or transport
- Making connections by means of MIG MAG welding, based on drawings and / or work instructions
- Assemble welded steel parts and steel structures
- Repair parts and structures
- Correct adjustment and maintenance of tools and other equipment
What is expected of you?
- Welding certificate or certificates (expired certificate should not be a problem)
- Demonstrable (relevant) work experience
- VCA is an advantage
CAN’T FIND THE JOB YOU Are looking for?
Would you like to work in construction and engineering, but you can’t find the right job for you amongst the ones we offer? Leave us your contact details and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.