De Oranjegroep is looking for a plumber for utility and residential construction. A plumber that can perform under pressure when working with tunnels. We prefer to see a plumber with experience with sewerage, water, collapse and sight work. Being able to work independently and therefore not to be taken by the hand. Experience with zinc work is an advantage.
As an installation mechanic / plumber at De Oranjegroep you will independently work to install all common W installations, to carry out service and maintenance and to have any faults resolved.
- An attractive salary that matches your work experience
- Free professional workwear and PPE
- Education and career opportunities
- Possible housing and transportation (if necessary)
- Replacement, repair, maintenance and checking of various types of installations
- Read installation drawings
- Install central heating boilers, connecting kitchen, bathroom and toilet
- Install gas pipes, underfloor heating and rainwater drainage
- Other installation work
What is expected of you?
- Completed relevant (technical) training
- VCA (basic or FULL) or willing to achieve it
- Driving License B
CAN’T FIND THE JOB YOU Are looking for?
Would you like to work in construction and engineering, but you can’t find the right job for you amongst the ones we offer? Leave us your contact details and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.