Cable tray mechanic
As a cable tray mechanic you will be installing cable trays and you’ll be responsible for the ironwork, lighting and foundation of the electrical enclosures. You will be working together with your colleagues. Next to that, you will also be able to guide your colleagues during their work. While doing this, you always keep account of the projects quality and planning.
- An attractive salary that matches your work experience
- Free professional workwear and PPE
- Education and career opportunities
- Possible housing and transportation (if necessary)
- Construction of the cable trays
- You can read and work with technical drawings
- You can build objects based on technical drawings
- You have technical insight in order to apply adjustments
- Assembling, cutting, filing, grinding, drilling in metal and concrete, sawing
- You have experience with working in industrial environments and utility
What is expected of you?
- Welding certificate(s) (expired certificates should not be a problem),
- Demonstrable (relevant) work experience,
- A valid VCA-B or VCA-VOL is an advantage
CAN’T FIND THE JOB YOU Are looking for?
Would you like to work in construction and engineering, but you can’t find the right job for you amongst the ones we offer? Leave us your contact details and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.