Cable tray engineer
As a cable tray engineer you will be installing cable trays and you’ll be responsible for the ironwork, lighting and foundation of the electrical enclosures. You will be working together with your colleagues. Next to that, you will also be able to guide your colleagues during their work. While doing this, you always keep account of the projects quality and planning.
- Fun and challenging projects throughout the Netherlands
- Competitive salary
- construction of the cable trays
- be able to read and work with technical drawings
- be able to build objects based on technical drawings
- technical insight in order to apply adjustments
- mechanically working on cable trays (e.g. grinding and welding)
What is expected of you?
- Welding certificate(s) (expired certificates should not be a problem),
- Demonstrable (relevant) work experience,
- A valid VCA-B or VCA-VOL is an advantage
CAN’T FIND THE JOB YOU Are looking for?
Would you like to work in construction and engineering, but you can’t find the right job for you amongst the ones we offer? Leave us your contact details and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.