As an instrumentation fitter you work on accurately measuring and controlling equipment that is connected to the pipes and equipment within the process industry and the oil and gas industry. The measuring and controlling equipment has to do with, among others things, the temperature, flow, the pressure level
that are present in the process industry and the oil and gas industry. This measuring and control equipment has to do, among other things, with the temperature, flow, level and pressure that is present in pipes and related equipment.
- Fun, challenging projects throughout the Netherlands
- Competitive salary
- Familiar with bending various types of stainless steel tubing and air pipes
- Reading and understanding the P&ID (piping and instrumentation diagram)
- Can work with different pipe diameters, namely 6 mm, 10 mm, 1/4 and 1/2
- Can measure, mark, saw, bend and fix
- Carrying out maintenance and repairs
- Perform various assembly activities
What is expected of you?
- VCA (basic or FULL)
- Relevant certificate (eg Swagelok or Gyrolok)
- Demonstrable work experience
CAN’T FIND THE JOB YOU Are looking for?
Would you like to work in construction and engineering, but you can’t find the right job for you amongst the ones we offer? Leave us your contact details and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.