As a construction worker, you are our technician who is involved in the manufacture and assembly of metal structures. This may concern complete constructions and/or construction parts.
- Fun and challenging projects throughout the Netherlands
- Competitive salary
- Fabricating (parts of) metal constructions on the basis of work orders and drawings, both in factories and on project locations of the client(s)
- Performing deforming, connecting and separating operations using various tools and machines, for example sawing machines, press brakes, welding machines and punching machines
- Finishing metal constructions mechanically (e.g. grinding, brushing or sanding) or chemically (pickling, passivation, degreasing)
What is expected of you?
- Education (MBO) Metal or comparable
- Demonstrable and relevant work experience
- VCA-B or VCA-VOL
- Having additional diplomas and/or welding certificates is an advantage
CAN’T FIND THE JOB YOU Are looking for?
Would you like to work in construction and engineering, but you can’t find the right job for you amongst the ones we offer? Leave us your contact details and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.