As an industrial blaster in the metal preservation industry, you are responsible for grit clearing, blasting pipes, tanks and steel structures. You perform your work in accordance with the working procedures and safety regulations. This means, among other things, that you use the right personal protective equipment. Ensuring a clean and safe workplace is also part of this.
- Fun, challenging projects throughout the Netherlands
- Aerial platform certificate is an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Preparatory work for blasting
- Grit clearing
- Blasting of tanks, piping and steel structures
- Works in accordance with working procedures and safety regulations
- Correct use of PPE
What is expected of you?
- In possession of VCA (basic or full)
- Knowledge of relevant pre-treatment and paint techniques (2-component paint)
- Knowledge of various blasting standards
- Demonstrable (relevant) work experience (experience in the (Petro-) chemical and tank / transshipment industry and shipyards)
- No fear of heights!
As an industrial sprayer in the metal preservation industry, you are responsible for spraying pipes, tanks and structures. You perform your work in...
CAN’T FIND THE JOB YOU Are looking for?
Would you like to work in construction and engineering, but you can’t find the right job for you amongst the ones we offer? Leave us your contact details and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.