We are looking for a construction foreman for several challenging and fun projects. As a construction foreman, you are indispensable in planning and executing the work for a project. High demands are therefore placed on your skills. You manage one or more teams and you have a lot of contact with the contractor about the progress of the project. The construction foreman ensures, among other things, that the safety rules on the construction site are observed and that the quality standards are met.
What we offer you
- A competitive salary, depending on your work experience
- Good primary and secondary conditions
- Opportunities to obtain (relevant) certificates
- Long-term projects at leading locations and at top companies in The Netherlands and Belgium
- We offer good accommodations (one person a room)
What will you do
- Work safely, including ensuring the safety of another person
- Be able to lead work meetings with a team
- Monitor insight into work and planning and can read drawings
- Independently executing beam formwork at height, executing foundations, and setting, laying and pouring wide slab, incl. accessories
- Installation of walls with various systems and traditional formwork
- Lay and pour independent hollow core slabs incl. accessories
- Be able to apply round formwork
- Apply / assemble column formwork
- Deal with / knowledge of construction machines
What is expected of you
- VCA VOL or prepared to get it through Oranjegroep
- Demonstrable, relevant work experience
- Pre: sufficient command of the Dutch and English language
CAN’T FIND THE JOB YOU Are looking for?
Would you like to work in construction and engineering, but you can’t find the right job for you amongst the ones we offer? Leave us your contact details and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.