As a concrete repairman (or concrete finisher), it is your job to ensure that various building structures and masonry are sealed and leak-proof.
Within the function of concrete repairer we use the following three levels:
- Concrete repairman (level 2)
- All-round concrete repairman foreman (level 3)
- Performer of concrete repair (level 4)
What we offer you
- A competitive salary, depending on your work experience
- Good primary and secondary conditions
- Opportunities to obtain (relevant) certificates
- Long-term projects at leading locations and at top companies in The Netherlands and Belgium
- We offer good accommodations (one person a room)
What will you do
- Repairing damage
- Finishing of concrete
- Protecting the repair / construction against external influences
- Carry out ground injections
- Repairing sheet piling and quays
What is expected of you
- VCA (basic or FULL) or prepare to get it through Oranjegroep
- Demonstrable, relevant work experience
- At least a completed MBO 2 Concrete Repair or training via the LSVB
CAN’T FIND THE JOB YOU Are looking for?
Would you like to work in construction and engineering, but you can’t find the right job for you amongst the ones we offer? Leave us your contact details and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.