Assistant building supervisorApply
Assistant building supervisor
As an assistant building foreman you manage a (small) group of craftsmen. You are also responsible for the implementation of one or more small (sub)projects. The assistant building foreman passes on measurement data to the calculation and assists the main building foreman on large projects.
HTS / HBO working and thinking level is important for this position, as you will manage several foremen.
What we offer you
- A competitive salary, depending on your work experience
- Good primary and secondary conditions
- Opportunities to obtain (relevant) certificates
- Long-term projects at leading locations and at top companies in The Netherlands and Belgium
- We offer good accommodations (one person a room)
What will you do
- Managing, among others, foremen, carpenters and concrete carpenters
- Ensure a good start of the work: study the plans and drawings and include an explanation to the performers about the assignment
- Keeping a thorough project administration
- Ensure a safe working environment and point out measures to prevent damage
- Checking and recording quality, safety and environmental requirements
What is expected of you
- VCA VOL or prepare to get it through Oranjegroep
- HBO / HTS working and thinking level
- Demonstrable, relevant work experience
CAN’T FIND THE JOB YOU Are looking for?
Would you like to work in construction and engineering, but you can’t find the right job for you amongst the ones we offer? Leave us your contact details and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.