Are you ready for a new challenge as an electrician E&I? Do you want to work on industrial projects in the Rotterdam area? Then read on and apply for a job at the Oranje Group.
The electrician is responsible for the construction and maintenance of electrical installations in industry. Among other things, you do; maintenance of motors, electrical tracing and instrumentation. You translate drawings/P&IDs into execution.
You work as part of a team on industrial installations. This job requires a person who is punctual and well thought out in performing his work according to the NEN-3140.
Our work includes low and medium voltage installations in the petrochemical industry in for example the Botlek, Europort and on the Maasvlakte.
What we offer you
- Weekly payment;
- A contract for 40 hours per week with the possibility of a permanent contract. Working on a self-employed basis is a possibility;
- On some projects there is the possibility to work overtime;
- Don't have transportation or housing? We will provide it;
- Tools and orange PPE you get from us;
- Do you need certain certificates for your work? Then you can obtain them through us;
- Good pension plan;
- Free sports at our office in Rotterdam;
- An Orange Group 'Agent', who looks after your interests.
What will you do
- Daily you will perform the LMRA before starting work;
- Process-related installations are constructed and connected;
- Connecting MCC cabinets and heattracing;
- Testing and meggering of cables;
- Connecting junction boxes and multicore.
So how do we move forward
Are you enthusiastic about the job as an electrician E&I in Rotterdam? And will you work with us for the best result? Then come on, because we are waiting for people like you!
In 4 steps to a new job at Orange Group:
1. Apply directly and our recruiter will contact you by phone;
2. First meeting. You can come for an individual interview to our office in Rotterdam or online via Teams;
3. After the interview you will immediately receive a proposal;
4. Do you accept? Then we will give you clothes and tools and you will start working on a project in Rotterdam!
What is expected of you
- An electrical engineering degree;
- Availability of 40 hours per week;
- Work experience as an Electrical Engineer, preferably in a (petro)chemical/industrial environment;
- Want to live or are living in the Rotterdam area;
- In possession of your NEN 3140/ATEX certificate or willing to obtain one;
- Knowledge of CMP/HAWKE cable glands is an advantage;
- In possession of a valid VCA (basic or full) or willing to obtain via Oranjegroep.
We are European partner for technical positions in construction, (process) industry and energy transition. Together with our international network of professionals we work on the most challenging projects and at the most beautiful locations in construction, electrical engineering & instrumentation, mechanical engineering, scaffolding, insulation, coating and energy transition throughout Europe.
We are always looking for the best professionals who all speak the same language: the language of passion for your profession. With our flexible home for the best CRAFTERS and technicians from all over Europe, we provide the most challenging projects in your career. And we support our PARTNERS in building their challenging projects.
Working at Orange Group means
- An attractive salary and always paid on time;
- Continuous and long-term work through a wide variety of projects;
- Our CRAFTER Agents are your agents and we arrange everything for you, so you can fully focus on your job;
- Development of your skills through collaboration with over 2500 other CRAFTERS & TECHNICIANS;
- When you come from abroad, we arrange housing, transportation and other facilities for you;
- Working for a reliable employer that has been delivering on its promises for over 20 years.
Want to know more? Take a look at https://oranjegroep.com/about-us.html
CAN’T FIND THE JOB YOU Are looking for?
Would you like to work in construction and engineering, but you can’t find the right job for you amongst the ones we offer? Leave us your contact details and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.