As a central heating engineer you ensure that the heating system is installed and continues to function. You have experience with different types of heating installations and the independence that comes with this and with working in new construction, structural work and/or renovation construction.
Assembling and disassembling radiators, cutting, connecting and bending piping (both thick and thin-walled) are common activities.
- An attractive salary, depending on your work experience
- Good secondary conditions
- Challenging projects at (international) top companies
- Work clothes and PPE are provided
- We can provide housing (one person per room) and transportation
- Removal of the existing central heating boiler including flue gas outlet and removal of the gas pipe
- Connecting the entered central heating pipes to the connection bracket
- Mounting new central heating pipes (thin-walled), tap water pipes (cold and hot) and mounting thick-walled pipes from the introduction to the connection brackets (riser bars or ring pipes)
- Replacing radiator valves and foot valves
- The water-side adjustment of the central heating system
What is expected of you?
- You have demonstrable experience as a CV mechanic
- You can solve problems independently
- Dutch or English speaking
- In possession of VCA basis
- Can read drawings
CAN’T FIND THE JOB YOU Are looking for?
Would you like to work in construction and engineering, but you can’t find the right job for you amongst the ones we offer? Leave us your contact details and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.