Foreman Cable PullingApply
For a project that starts mid-January 2022, we are looking for a cable puller foreman (NL/EN speaking) in the maritime industry. You manage a team of 7 to 15 people.
The project is a yacht of approximately 60 meters in which around 100 kilometers of cables are pulled, accurately bundled in the ladder/cableways and tied together with Tie Wraps.
- Challenging project on a beautiful yacht
- Possibility to work on more long-term projects
- Housing (you will have your own room)
- Transportation (if necessary)
- Managing a team of 7 to 15 people
- Pulling, bundling, binding, etc.
- Working with MCC Seals
- Switch between staff and customer
What is expected of you?
- Relevant work experience in cable pulling
- Able to work accurately
- If you are self-employed, we expect you to have everything in order (insurance, etc.)
CAN’T FIND THE JOB YOU Are looking for?
Would you like to work in construction and engineering, but you can’t find the right job for you amongst the ones we offer? Leave us your contact details and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.