As an ironworker you are responsible for repairing and maintaining various structures. This can concern complete constructions, but also construction parts.
- An attractive salary that matches your work experience
- Free professional workwear and PPE
- Education and career opportunities
- Possible housing and transportation (if necessary)
- You repair and maintain constructions
- You can read isometrical drawings independently
- You consult a lot with colleagues and customers
What is expected of you?
- You have experience as an ironworker
- You can solve problems independently
- You speak fluent English
- You can weld (is a plus)
- You don't mind working on the weekend
Cable tray mechanic
As a cable tray mechanic you will be installing cable trays and you’ll be responsible for the ironwork, lighting and foundation of the...
CAN’T FIND THE JOB YOU Are looking for?
Would you like to work in construction and engineering, but you can’t find the right job for you amongst the ones we offer? Leave us your contact details and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.